Established in 1994, MF Software Solutions have been designing, developing and implementing effective, intuitive and cost-effective FileMaker management software solutions (Macintosh and PC) across a wide variety of business sectors, for firms ranging in size from two computers to extensive networks serving mixed PC and Macintosh workstations.
We have proven experience in: publishing; advertising & design; mail order, stock management & order fulfillment; accounting practices; linking FileMaker into off-the-shelf bookkeeping packages; point-of-sale; timesheet management; purchase ordering; staff profitability; product listing and cataloguing.
Our current client list include magazine publishers, advertising agencies and design consultancies, call centres, mail order catalogues, geological consultancies, estate agencies, training organisations, art galleries and museums.
So whether you simply need to expand upon and add functionality to your existing FileMaker solution, specify a bespoke business solution for your office network, or host a FileMaker solution on the web, we would be pleased to show you our extensive portfolio of work and discuss your requirements without obligation.
Our services include:
- Tailor-made FileMaker solutions, support & training for PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and web.
- FileMaker hosting/backup services and FileMaker server rentals.
Our products include:
- online studio/job management solution for design consultancies (www.mfjobtracker.com)
- hosted CRM starter solution for use with PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad (www.mfsoftwaresolutions.com)
Other ideas on how we could help you run your business more effectively:
- Work with you to deliver a tailor-made solution for your business.
- Offer assistance, support and further develop an existing FileMaker solution.
- Deploy FileMaker across Macintosh and PC networks (LAN, WAN or Intranet).
- Write scripts to automate certain aspects of an existing FileMaker solution.
- Develop bridges between FileMaker, Sage and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Develop dynamic links between FileMaker and Microsoft Excel.
- Link in your databases to an e-commerce website.
- Share your data with iPhone and iPad devices.
- Share your office based solutions with 'home/remote workers'.
- Perform credit card transactions from within FileMaker.
- Enter/retrieve your data using barcode readers.
- Bristol, GB